IWM provides the regions Resource Recovery Centers with many customized parts that maximize the use and longevity of their parts and systems. From conveyor pans to flail/hammer mill rotors to its mill housing liners made with Tri-Braze™ material, we have improved the efficiency exponentially.
- Flail Mill Rotor repair and manufacturing
- Mill housing liners made with Tri-Braze ™ plate
- Flail Mill screen grates made with Tri-Braze ™ plate
- Conveyor pan assemblies
- Chute and expansion stacks
- Shredder repair and manufacturing
- Compactor repair
- Pillow block bearing installation and repair
- Disc screen shafts
- We have the largest capabilities in the area. We have vertical boring mills from 5’ to 18’ capacity, some of the largest engine lathes and several large horizontal boring machines for a variety of projects. We also have digital ready outs and CNC capabilities for any high quantity requirements. One of our specialities is repairing cone crushers and we have our shop set-up to repair several at the same time.
- IWM has an experienced group of employees. Many of our welders and machinists started with IWM right out of tech school and have been with us throughout their careers. Having very little employee turnover helps maintain quality in our welding and machining processes.
- IWM’s design staff uses the latest in CAD design software with Solidworks. Our estimating department uses Jobboss software to reproduce jobs identically every time.
- We are proud to have an excellent working relationship with Great River Energy, Xcel and Minnesota Power. We strive to get them all back up in running as soon as possible in times of a breakdown.
- Our location in Duluth, MN is critical to our fast turnaround times when a breakdown occurs on the Iron Range, northern Wisconsin, or the twin cities. We have our own fleet of delivery vehicles to help cut down on delivery times as well as costs. We also work with local trucking companies like Jeff Foster Trucking to complement our pick-up and delivery process.